I booted my laptop into the USB,which had a copy of SYS and KERNEL.SYS on
it.I then ran the format /s command on drive D: (My harddrive,C: is the
flashdrive I boote into).It formatted and made drive D: bootable.I then
restarted the laptop,and booted it into the harddrive.As soon as BIOS boots
into it,my computer just restarts.Half a second after the boot into the
harddrive,the screen goes blank then restarts to BIOS.