My main problem,Rugluxio,was that it wont boot my harddrive after I run the
format /s command on it.My harddrive doesn't seem to like booting.Which is
funny,because I had it working perfectly 2 months ago.(I installed linux on
my laptop,then decided 4 days ago to reinstall FreeDOS to the harddrive via
USB again).