I remember my first time using a text terminal (MS-DOS).This was when I was
just getting into computer programming,and I was new to the computer
field.I booted my computer from a USB floppy (A floppy port that was a
USB).I typed "help".It gave the usual "Bad command or filename: 'help'".I
poked around a bit,and eventually,I typed "Format /B C:".This made a disk
bottable for MS-DOS.Sure enough,the floppy wouldn't boot anymore.Yep.Good
memories.Microsoft should come with a warning and make the file "Format"
come up in flashing red with a statement display "CAREFUL!".Good memories.