Hello,Jim.The installation will complete.Then,I will boot into my
harddrive.The laptop will instantly restart.To be specific,the following
happens (Sorry if I a all over the place,I recently woke up):I install
FreeDOS,with the installation directory as C:\SYSTEM.So all of the system
files are placed in C:\SYSTEM\BIN\.After the installation,I remove the
installation CD,and boot my laptop into the harddrive.Almost
immediately,the screen blanks out,and the computer restarts.It does this in
an infinite loop,booting into the harddrive with FreeDOS installed,the
screen blanks out,then the laptop restarts.A few months ago,I had FreeDOS
installed by doing the following (I had no USB cd drive at the time):I
booted the laptop into a FreeDOS flashdrive.I then ran FORMAT /S D: (C: was
my flashdrive, D: was my harddrive,since C: is the drive you are booted
into.) I then restarted the laptop and booted into the harddrive,and
FreeDOS ran.But,now,it doesn't work anymore.My hardrive just restarts the
laptop.It is not a bad harddrive,as I installed zorin OS (A new version of
ubuntu),and it ran fine.I was able to STORE files on the FreeDOS formatted
harddrive,but I wasn't able to boot suddenly.