Arkady V.Belousov wrote:
     Third (or 5th?) times of asking (without answer): where and how
download latest (unstable) kernel sources? And, as I understand, there is

If sourceforge has cron working, tarballs are there still, additionally: http://www.fdos.org/kernel/kernel.HEAD.zip for stable sources http://www.fdos.org/kernel/kernel.UNSTABLE.zip for dev sources

The fdos.org sources will be updated regularly and not change
(for a good while anyway).  I will be adding bilds to the kernel/
directory to, just haven't had a chance to set it up.

now 4 alternate trees: 2035, 2035-tom, 2035-Lucho and 2035-Jeremy?
No.  There is the stable branch (which should be similar to Tom's,
though yes he has his own as others may?), and then the unstable/dev
branch, which is where Lucho changes and some stuff that I'm doing
that I haven't tested enough to be considered stable.

Jeremy