Hi!

16-Дек-2005 19:45 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (╞о╦╞╔│┼╕ ╞о) wrote to
freedos-kernel@lists.sourceforge.net:

оо> Hi, I'm a newer to FreeDOS and I want to know if FreeDOS can be installed
оо> on embedded system based on 80186/80188?

     Yes.

оо> If yes, is it possible that
оо> freeDOS work on an embedded system without BIOS?

     No - FreeDOS, as any other DOS, works with hardware only through BIOS.

PS: Better, if you move your questions into freedos-user@ group.