Eric Auer schreef:
> Pat, Jeremy: Please FIRST update history txt BEFORE we make
> a sourceforge file release of kernel 2038. Thank you :-).

As ideal as this seems, I'm glad there's a 2038 now.
Feel free to make a history.txt for 2039, as you seem to mention there's
some patches already again anyway (which would mean a 2039 isn't too far
away).

As for SYS, I think I'll keep both versions (stable and unstable) due to
different feature sets.
As for FreeCOM, guess we're stuck with the old one. Should we offer 4DOS
as an option during installation time of any distribution?
> Eric

Bernd