Hello,

2009/6/27  <ibid...@lavabit.com>:
> The hardest part was to find a 16-bit NASM.
> I have used TurboC because
> 1 I already have it,
> 2 OpenWatcom would take too long to download at~78 mb,
> 3 OW is too large for the 256 mb flash drive I have been booting from

Time ago, and if I remember correctly, Arkady built a simple OW pack
having the basic OW for DOS, and being small enough, but probably this
is discontinued with the newer versions of OW, right?

> Somewhere, I saw claims that Aitor (If I remember correctly) wrote a patch
> to use an MS-DOS style config.sys.  Is that correct, and if so, does it
> still exist?

Sorry, I wish I had ;)
If someone else did, it would be great too (and maybe you could tell
us where it is, in order to be considered by kernel developers).

Aitor