Hi Pat,

>>> Pat: Jeremy wrote earlier that current SVN binaries are always at:
>>> http://fdos.org/kernel/ke386f32.zip - 386+, FAT32 enabled kernel
>>> http://fdos.org/kernel/ke86f16.zip - 8086+, FAT16/12 only kernel
>>> now would be a good time to test for everyone else too!

>> Sure :-) Maybe we could also mention the fdos.org auto
>> builds on the webpage? Is there a way to include some
>> automatic "current build is from date X" snippet...?

> What testing have you been doing on recent releases?

Actually not much: I read some of the SVN diffs, trying to
find out what changed and which parts look safe and which
look risky, and tried to ask about details about the parts
which I did not understand or which looked fishy... There
was not much on the list about work in progress, so there
was also nothing about suggestions for review or testing.

It is always good to have complex updates discussed, as it
gives extra chances to find flaws or regressions that you
might otherwise only notice much later in everyday use :-)

Eric