There's quite a bit of interest in producing version 1.1 on some of
our other lists.  As a result, I'm putting out a call for volunteers.
I know when it comes to the kernel developers, there has been
continual development activity and I'm hoping that you will continue
to help with version 1.1.

My personal goals for 1.1 in the kernel are more 32 bit support and
better usb support/drivers/etc.  Part of what I'd like to see from
this group are suggestions on what features are possible that can be
completed in the next six months.  As project coordinator, I'll
publish a list and start communications between activities as
necessary.  If you would simply like to help but don't know how, let
me know.  I'll check with the various developers and see how you can
contribute.

Thank you, in advance, to all who step up to make this happen.

Pat