Hi!

I'm wondering, if printing from FreeDOS to a network printer is doable? The
only informations I found on the net are about using the "net" command, which
is obviously present only on the most recent MS DOS operating systems...
There are already ftp clients and web browsers for FreeDOS, even ssh
software... so redirecting a LPT port to an IP address on port 9100 shouldn't
be so difficult... Has anyone already done that?

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste