On Monday 01 October 2007 10:37, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> Look for Microsoft Network Client 3.0.
> Or visit <http://www.geocities.com/ken_yap_aus/>.

I already saw those resources, but couldn't find anything about direct
printing to network printers... MS Network Client is a memory hog, and as far
as I understand, it's designed to print to shared printers on a MS network
rather than printing directly to a network printer (I don't have a MS
network, just a plain TCP/IP with Linux computers)...

Regards,
Mateusz Viste