Hi all,
I have a wonderful dsl connection now in dos  using ms dos 7.1, pure
not under windows of course, and wattpc applications most notably ssh2021b
which lets me telnet to my shell service shellworld.net
Having dreadful success with doslynx, even though I use lynx itself  on my
shell service.
I would love to have a dos based browser that can work with speech, <that
rules out Arachnid> but wonder if the one thing I cannot use right now would
be a possibility regardless?
any way to access either Internet radio applications, or streaming audio
links in dos at present
Will stop my question there and wait,
Karen