Hi,

I did actually download this but haven't gotten around to trying it
yet. I'm not sure what niche this is trying to fill, but I certainly
encourage all distro makers. There's just so much stuff out there,
it's impossible to target and support it all in a single .iso file.
And yes, your .iso is extremely small, so I have no idea how much is
in there. Nothing wrong with minimal, but minimal ain't popular!  ;-)

BTW, I sympathize with trying to grab sources. Stating the obvious,
it's more helpful to have them, of course, but collecting and
verifying it all is very very tedious. If I can be of any help finding
the sources to specific pieces, please email me. I've done some of
this myself over the years, so I know how confusing it can be to those
who haven't dug through the dark corners of the InnerTubez.