Hello,

I've actually managed to grab (most) of the source files for all the
components for Carbon OS, and they will be included in the ISO for 0.4.0
Alpha (which will be released tomorrow or the next day). Thankfully someone
put a mirror on GitHub of everything the FreeDOS 1.1 disc has, and mine
didn't have many programs that weren't included.

It definitely took a few hours though! Glad I got all of it though.