Copper is long gone and my dial up still works.Fiber is just a carrier.
Peon is anyone who takes orders from a boss. Just about everybody.
Dial up is so slow it would take years to clean out Sony instead of
minutes or hours.
Sony was most likely an inside job. Some peon probably did it - revenge
or money who knows.
Sony uses broadband and was the exit point for their billion dollar
files.
They didn't leave Sony in a brief case.

DS.

-----
> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=164703151&iu=/4140/ostg.clk
trk

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052