Hello!

On 2016-12-30 18:39, Rugxulo wrote:
>   > I cannot easily create a 3.5 inch boot floppy to use it in
>   > the 486-PC.
>
> Is the drive itself broken or you don't have a working floppy disk or ...?

I tried old floppy disks in a USB FDD that I acquired, but it doesn't
work. I don't know if the floppy drive or the floppies are broken.

Anyway, I would prefer another solution: the HDD works in this more
modern PC, so I really think that I should install it from USB or CD-ROM
there and then transfer the HDD to the 486-PC.

Thanks,
userbeitrag.