On 6/12/2017 7:05 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Actually, if you are having issues with the Captcha, create a support
> ticket.
> they should know it is presenting problems.
> Karen
Well, the problem with the ReCaptcha is that it is not a problem with
the reCaptcha...

I did not get those messages when I had to resubscribe, but on random
downloads from SourceForge, without ever being presented with a Captcha
dialog.
And as it is kind of random when those error/warning messages pop up,
and they also no impede the downloads in anyway, it's hard to reproduce
and and therefor fixable, I guess...

Ralf

---