Most of HP's work is writting code for inside printers, etc.
Most likely machine code which is closer to being dos than
WINDOWS. If a newbee can't handle dos he's probably not worth
keeping. Alot of companies hire 100 newbees but really only
plan to keep 50. I wouldn't be suprised if some of the code
inside printers is based on dos, maybe FREEDOS.

DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ab3f2f26be272f118dfst01duc