A VGA resolution (?), 640x480 resolution so the text doesn't look messy when I am cURLing a website, for example, or when the --help parameter is too long.

Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2023 at 4:17 PM
From: "Ralf Quint via Freedos-user" <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: "Ralf Quint" <freedos...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] How do I change screen resolution?
On 8/5/2023 5:08 PM, zerofive--- via Freedos-user wrote:
This question may been asked a million times but I just can't figure it out, and googling it gives no results (except telling me that I need to use `mode` and some parameters but this just wouldn't give me what I am trying to achieve)
But I found out that `NANSI.SYS` contains a paramter which (I think) allows me to set at least 640x480 resolution. I also included it (nansi.sys) in FDCONFIG.SYS with parameters `/t18` but it doesnt seem to work. Any idea on what could be the issue or I need to do it the other way?

What screen resolution? By all practical means, DOS runs in text mode, 80x25 characters. What is it that you want to change to?

Ralf