Hi!

Thanks for your roundcube webmail tests! Both interesting
and annoying that most features work with most text based
browsers - except sending mail, due to JS in the send button!

Anyone at all know if roundcube has a support team?
This tool could be amazing with some slight JavaScript fixes.

https://roundcube.net/support/

lists a community forum, bug tracker, several mailing
lists (probably not what you need) and an IRC chat.

The bug tracker, forum and chat should help you.

A quick search in the forum suggests that roundcube used
an editor called tinymce to compose mails, I wonder if
it would be possible to switch off the editor to be able
to write mails with less javascript usage?

It may help to switch to text-only instead of HTML mail
composition, if there is an option which lets you choose.

There is an interactive drop down menu to edit either in
HTML or plain text, but I guess that uses a script, too?

User preferences or configuration should have an option
compose HTML messages, choices always / never or similar.

Related keywords may include HTML editor or rich text.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5937
"Send a reply and archive in one action button" is vaguely
related because whoever addresses that feature request
will also know how send buttons are to be processed.

Trying to find an answer on roundcubeforum.net I got
the impression that people did not get answers at all
when their questions were not specific/detailed enough.

Sometimes people report that send mail button does not
do anything and got the reply that the roundcube server
was misconfigured. I guess this can be excluded in your
case and you have tested that sending DOES work okay if
a fully javascript enabled web browser is used?

Some skins (graphical look and feel choices) appear to
have send buttons arranged in different ways. Sometimes
there is more than one send button visible at the same
time, with the extra buttons using javascript to "press"
the main button, if I read correctly between the lines.

There also seems to be the issue that TAB switches to
the next form field or button (for example send) which
annoys people who want to type TAB as part of a mail.
If roundcube manipulates this, it may affect usability.

https://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php/topic,29737.msg75552.html
has somebody find out that their browser plugins interfere
with whether the send button works. Not helpful for your
problem, but suggests that this button indeed contains
more complexity than necessary in some way.

I am probably not very good in navigating advanced search
in forum or bug list. Maybe asking on IRC works better?

Regards, Eric