Hi,
a few years back, before the Pandemic, we had a serious Shellworld crash. At the time I sought to contact them, did not reach a person, however. Likewise at the time, I believe? they did not allow mail to be sent. it has been a few years. Will try to contact them once more, even if all they do is give me a place for my gmail content, one to use for forwarding, and a replacement for those communications, it will be worth the extra anything.
With appreciation,
Karen L