Hi,

I have the exact same problem (almost same gdb trace running on Linux
too.

It seems that the proxy.c is giving problem. I setup two clients
(using radclient) to send  the acct records to the radius daemon which
then proxied to another server. With 1 client everything is fine. Once
the next client kicks in, the daemon crashed.

/hh

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html