Eddie Stassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't have the time right now to make up the diffs (its Friday afternoon
> and 30 deg C outside :)),

   That's OK, it's -4C and raining here.

> I changed all the localtime & ctime references in the following
> files:

  I've made the changes myself, and commited the code to CVS.  So the
latest snapshot should have the fixes.

  You'll have to download it, configure, make, and make install.

> I am not too familiar with linux, but I suspect you may need some extra
> #defines to enable the POSIX functions.

  I don't think so.

  glibc does it's own weirdness to get per-thread memory for the non
thread-safe functions.  So it's OK.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html