the version that produces these errors is:

 freeradius-snapshot-20020209

Z   Upgrade to the latest CVS snapshot.
Z   Alan DeKok.

has freeradius ever worked on BSDI? if so, what options need to be
added to ./configure. i think that could be my only problem.

i am sorry to be such a pain, we have used merit AAA successfully for many
years, but suddenly qwest needs Ascend-Data-Filter, which is broken in AAA
but several users (none on BSDI) are passing filters successfully from
freeradius according to qwest.

we are up against a deadline of tuesday. we have a machine available to
load with your recommended flavor of linux as an alternate solution.

thanks again ...z

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-