> I want to get usage of BytesInOctets and ByteOutOctets of a session ID or a
> username from Lucent MAX 3000 ( TAOS ) with snmp . so any idea that what is
> the snmpget command should be ?!
> I read in this list that we can kill a session with this command remotly :
>
> snmpset NAS_Ip_Address write .1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.3.1.3.sessID_to_kill i 1
>
> so How can I get information about KB upload and download with snmp ?!

I think it is possible next way.
MAX can send update packets to the RADIUS(see Ethernet>Mod
Config>Accounting...>Acct Checkpoint for MAX 6000). They contain
information about traffic and will be wrotten to detail file or sql table.
Then read it and kill who you want.
I didn't do this really, but think it will go. Anyway post here your
results, please.

---
Aleksandr Kuzminsky,            AK476-RIPE
System Administrator,           AK16-UANIC
ISP NBI.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html