On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:36:14 +0330
> From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Lucent MAX SNMP question !
>
> Do you mean that If I change Acct Checkpoint to an integer then the MAX
> will send accounting update packet to the radius in every this number in
> seconds ?!
If you set "Acct Checkpoint" to the non-zero value, MAX will send
update-packets to the RADIUS server. RADIUS catch this packets and
write they to the detail file or to the sql database(depending your
server configuration). If you are using detail for accounting,
you'll see "update" record in detail file. If you are using sql, record
in the table radacct will be updated every `Acct Checkpoint` seconds.
But, with default sql.conf you will not get input/optput traffic updated.
Look,
----sql.conf---
accounting_update_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table1} SET FramedIPAddress =
'%{Framed-IP-Address}' WHERE AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName =
'%{SQL-User-Name}' AND
NASIPAddress= '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"
----sql.conf---

updated only FramedIPAddress. Try at least something like this

----sql.conf---
accounting_update_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table1} SET FramedIPAddress =
'%{Framed-IP-Address}', AcctInputOctets = '%{Acct-Input-Octets}',
AcctOutputOctets = '%{Acct-Output-Packets}' WHERE AcctSessionId =
'%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName = '%{SQL-User-Name}' AND
NASIPAddress= '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"
----sql.conf---

---
Aleksandr Kuzminsky,            AK476-RIPE
System Administrator,           AK16-UANIC
ISP NBI.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html