Alex Bottinelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to compile the latest version of FreeRADIUS in Mac OS X
> 10.2 and keep hitting errors. Is there anyone out there who has
> successfully gotten FreeRADIUS to compile and operate on Mac OS X 10.2?

  Yes.  The list archives should have a message from Philip Kearney, I
think.

  The latest CVS head contains a number of the fixes he suggested.
The only one I can recall is that you can't build shared libraries,
so:

./configure --disable-share
make            # fix any compiler errors?
make install

  should work.

> I'm trying to set up FreeRADIUS so that I can have our Airport Base
> Stations and other various wireless access points utilize LEAP
> encryption.

  Uh... FreeRADIUS doesn't do LEAP.  That's a Cisco special protocol.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html