Alex Bottinelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was unable to locate the appropriate archives you mentioned. Might
> you be able to provide me with a specific url?

  Go to www.freeradius.org, look for the lists, and root through the
-devel or -users archives.  There are links from the web page.

> I also don't know what a "CVS head" is.

  Go to www.freeradius.org, and look for developer information.  There
are more links there.

> >   Uh... FreeRADIUS doesn't do LEAP.  That's a Cisco special protocol.
>
> I'm not sure that it matters. LEAP utilizes a RADIUS server to
> authenticate users.

  And the RADIUS server has to support LEAP, unless I'm missing
something.  LEAP is encapsulated in EAP, which is sent in a RADIUS
packet.  See the documentation.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html