At 02:51 PM 12/8/2003, m0bius wrote:

Hello people,

I had a pretty good working configuration for the past month using
FreeRadius with mySQL and Dialup Admin. However yesterday we had an
enormous power failure and after some hours on running on the UPS the
radius server was down. Today, at the morning however the server was up
and running successfully. However at some point while I was tampering
with some vendor specific attributes for our Lucents hell broke free.

>From that point on I can not seem to get any user authentificated. I am
constantly getting the error: rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the
database for request from user [exuser]. I should point out that the
database seems intact, (actually the sql queries done my radius are
repeated by me successfully) and all tables and contents exist.

If you run the queries printed in debug output, what do you get returned?

Note to login to mysql as the same user that Radius uses ala:

mysql -u RADIUS_USER -p DBNAME

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net