> If you run the queries printed in debug output, what do you get
returned?
> Note to login to mysql as the same user that Radius uses ala:
> mysql -u RADIUS_USER -p DBNAME

The weird thing is that exactly the *same* database worked!! Check them
out.

> radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck
WHERE
> Username = 'mobius' ORDER BY id'
> rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 1

mysql> SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE
Username = 'mobius' ORDER BY id;

+-----+----------+---------------+----------+----+
| id  | UserName | Attribute     | Value    | op |
+-----+----------+---------------+----------+----+
| 931 | mobius   | User-Password | mperf    | := |
+-----+----------+---------------+----------+----+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

> radius_xlat:  'SELECT
> radgroupcheck.id,radgroupcheck.GroupName,radgroupcheck.Attribute,
> radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.op  FROM radgroupcheck,usergroup
WHERE
> usergroup.Username = 'mobius' AND usergroup.GroupName =
> radgroupcheck.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id'

mysql> SELECT
radgroupcheck.id,radgroupcheck.GroupName,radgroupcheck.Attribute,radgrou
pcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.op  FROM radgroupcheck,usergroup WHERE
usergroup.Username = 'mobius' AND usergroup.GroupName =
radgroupcheck.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id;

+----+-----------+------------------+-----------+----+
| id | GroupName | Attribute        | Value     | op |
+----+-----------+------------------+-----------+----+
| 11 | PSTN      | Auth-Type        | Local     | := |
| 22 | PSTN      | Pool-Name        | main_pool | =  |
| 29 | PSTN      | Simultaneous-Use | 1         | =  |
+----+-----------+------------------+-----------+----+
3 rows in set (0.01 sec)

> radius_xlat:  'SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply
WHERE
> Username = 'mobius' ORDER BY id'

mysql> SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply WHERE
UserName = "mobius" ORDER BY id;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

** Note: I don't believe this to be a mistake, since most if not all the
users don't have separate settings of their own but they get theirs from
radgroupreply.

> radius_xlat:  'SELECT
> radgroupreply.id,radgroupreply.GroupName,radgroupreply.Attribute,
> radgroupreply.Value,radgroupreply.op  FROM radgroupreply,usergroup
WHERE
> usergroup.Username = 'mobius' AND usergroup.GroupName =
> radgroupreply.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupreply.id'

mysql> SELECT

+----+-----------+--------------------+---------------------+----+
| id | GroupName | Attribute          | Value               | op |
+----+-----------+--------------------+---------------------+----+
| 10 | PSTN      | Framed-Protocol    | PPP                 | =  |
| 11 | PSTN      | Framed-IP-Address  | 255.255.255.254     | =  |
| 12 | PSTN      | Framed-IP-Netmask  | 255.255.255.255     | =  |
| 13 | PSTN      | Framed-MTU         | 1500                | =  |
| 14 | PSTN      | Framed-Compression | Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP | =  |
| 15 | PSTN      | Idle-Timeout       | 600                 | =  |
| 44 | PSTN      | NAS-Port-Type      | Async               | =  |
| 53 | PSTN      | Port-Limit         | 1                   | =  |
| 54 | PSTN      | Service-Type       | Framed-User         | =  |
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

This is pretty much it. I tried messing around with rlm_sql.c enabling
the extra DEBUG2 messages but I am still searching...But after so many
hours I am missing the half I am reading :-)

Regards,
m0bius

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html