Please forgive my ignorance here. There is much about this I do not
understand. I am using the Alfa&Ariss client. If it is sending eap
packetts and those packetts do not contain a pap password does that mean
I can't use pap? Should I consider another method?

rick...
Rom.5:8

"Rick Whitley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the info...should I comment out the eap module in
radiusd?

  Huh?  Can you explain to me why you would think that was necessary?

  Your client is sending EAP packets.  How are you going to
authenticate them, if you don't use the EAP module?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html