On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Arthur EBEL wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using freeradius 0.9.3 on a linux box
> I have found the eap_ttls module in the CVS tree
> How to install it ???

./configure
make
make install

> Can anyone can explain me the interest to use EAP TTLS + LDAP
>
> I dont want to use personnal certificate but only the login and ldap passwd
> of the personn
>
> Is TTLS+LDAP it a good solution to do that ???

Yes it is.

> Anyone have test it ??? Any recommandations ???

It works out of the box. Just uncomment the necessary modules in the
authorize/authenticate sections and configure the eap(tls/ttls) and ldap
modules.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece