At 05:18 PM 12/9/2003, Michael Shanafelt wrote:
I actually already tried that, but still got the same error.

Do I need to change the owner of "radiusd" to the user I want to run it
as?

What *is* the error message you get. Posting that might be helpful.

Also note that you can start radiusd as root, and have it switch to
a different user.  See the comments in 'radiusd.conf'.

You will also want to ensure that the user you are trying to run this
as has appropriate permissions to read all of the config files, etc. in
/path/to/raddb

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net