From: Alan DeKok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 4:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MySQL Help!

"Deramus, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have checked and verified the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, I have
> updated ld.so.conf as well. I've tried multiple configuration options,
> including disable-shared. Something isn't adding up. Any suggestions
> would be most appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend.

  'ldd' should tell you which libraries are needed.  Maybe MySQL needs additional libraries, which somehow aren't loaded.

  I don't know how else to help you.  The server core doesn't know
*anything* about modules/libraries, other than it asks the system to load them.  If that doesn't work, there isn't much else the server can do.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html