Title: Message
To all,

I have spent over 16 hours working this issue now and am completely out of ideas. I have tried RPM Installations of multiple versions of MySQL, including 3.23.58 and 4.0.16. I am still getting the error message:

> rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: file not found
> rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in
> the search path of your system's ld.
> radiusd.conf[4]: sql: Module instantiation failed.

I have checked and verified the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, I have updated ld.so.conf as well. I've tried multiple configuration options, including disable-shared. Something isn't adding up. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend.

Chris DeRamus
OCIO VPN Administrator
SAIC