hi,
thanks for the great feedback,

now all tables are InnoDB
everything was working fine, till I upgraded to the latest CVS src of
16-Dec-2003, and ran ground....
just to check
now the radius keeps on dying on me.. have not been able to check it out but

some of the interesting thing that I found in radiusd.log

Wed Dec 17 01:29:50 2003 : Error: Dropping conflicting packet from client
XXXXXXXXX:52730 - ID: 234 due to unfinished request 76121

above message repeating about 40-50 times and then the radiusd died

now I have downgraded to 0.9.3 and trying to find out if the problem still
exists
no changes were done in any configuration files

Ripunjay

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861