Alfonso Gallegos wrote:

Can anybody tell me if FreeRadius will work with a Nortel VPN Contivity Gateway? In other words, is FreeRadius limited to work with specific vendor products or can it authenticate any client type?

It should work with any device that supports RADIUS.
Some devices have Vendor Specific Additions to the RADIUS spec, in which case FreeRADIUS needs to needs to know about the extensions by way of a dictionary file.
There is no Nortel specific dictionary in FreeRADIUS at this time, probably because it doesn't need one. If you find out that it does feel free to tell us and we will update FreeRADIUS :-)

Peter