Yes

Free Radius works with the Contivity VPN boxes.

The nice thing about Nortel products is that
they are very strict about sticking to approved standards.

If you have a nortel network, You will probably be very
happy with Free Radius

Alfonso Gallegos wrote:

> Can anybody tell me if FreeRadius will work with a Nortel VPN
Contivity
> Gateway?  In other words,  is FreeRadius limited to work with
specific
> vendor products or can it authenticate any client type?

It should work with any device that supports RADIUS.
Some devices have Vendor Specific Additions to the RADIUS spec, in
which
case FreeRADIUS needs to needs to know about the extensions by way of a

dictionary file.
There is no Nortel specific dictionary in FreeRADIUS at this time,
probably because it doesn't need one. If you find out that it does feel

free to tell us and we will update FreeRADIUS :-)

Peter

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See