Hi:

I am trying to configure a server-side IP pool for select pptp users to bypass the NAS's internal pool. The documentation appears sparse, but this is what I've done so far:

In raddb/radiusd.conf:

        ippool users_pool {
                range-start = 172.16.1.2
                range-stop = 172.16.1.253
                netmask = 255.255.255.0
                cache-size = 251
                session-db = ${db_dir}/db.ippool
                ip-index = ${db_dir}/db.ipindex
                override = yes
        }

In raddb/users

sometestuser    Pool-Name :="users_pool"
                Framed-Protocol == PPP,
                Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

However, "sometestuser" is simply allocated an IP from the NAS's internal pool, seemingly ignoring this. I also noticed that the files db.ippool and db.ipindex are not being created.

Is there something else I'm missing?

TIA,

James Smallacombe                     PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
u...@3.am                                                           http://3.am