Just tried it but seems like I am missing some more dependencies.

--------------------------------------
c:\freerdp>git clone git://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP.git
Cloning into 'FreeRDP'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 82, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (82/82), done.
remote: Total 115192 (delta 33), reused 15 (delta 5), pack-reused 115110
Receiving objects: 100% (115192/115192), 37.33 MiB | 6.54 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (88075/88075), done.
Updating files: 100% (2337/2337), done.
-----------------------------
c:\freerdp>cd FreeRDP
-------------------------
c:\freerdp\FreeRDP>mkdir build
-----------------------
c:\freerdp\FreeRDP>cd build
-------------------------
c:\freerdp\FreeRDP\build>cmake -DCHANNEL_URBDRC=ON -DWITH_DSP_FFMPEG=ON
-DWITH_C UPS=ON -DWITH_PULSE=ON -DWITH_FAAD2=ON -DWITH_GSM=ON
-DWITH_JPEG=ON -DWITH_SERVE R=ON -DMONOLITHIC_BUILD=ON
-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF -DWITH_SSE2=OFF ..

-- Building for: Visual Studio 11 2012
-- The C compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.50727.1
-- The CXX compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.50727.1
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio 11.0/VC/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio 11.0/VC/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio 11.0/VC/bin/cl.exe
-- Check for working CXX compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio 11.0/VC/bin/cl.exe -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:
PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE) FREERDP_VERSION=2.0.0-dev5
-- Git Revision 81cb0a7ee
-- MSVC: using dynamically-linked runtime (/MD and /MDd).
-- Looking for include file fcntl.h
-- Looking for include file fcntl.h - found
-- Looking for include file unistd.h
-- Looking for include file unistd.h - not found
-- Looking for include file execinfo.h
-- Looking for include file execinfo.h - not found
-- Looking for include file inttypes.h
-- Looking for include file inttypes.h - not found
-- Looking for include file sys/modem.h
-- Looking for include file sys/modem.h - not found
-- Looking for include file sys/filio.h
-- Looking for include file sys/filio.h - not found
-- Looking for include file sys/sockio.h
-- Looking for include file sys/sockio.h - not found
-- Looking for include file sys/strtio.h
-- Looking for include file sys/strtio.h - not found
-- Looking for include file sys/select.h
-- Looking for include file sys/select.h - not found
-- Looking for include file syslog.h
-- Looking for include file syslog.h - not found
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF
-- Performing Test HAVE_TM_GMTOFF - Failed
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - not found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Skipping disabled feature X11 for X11 (X11 client and server)
-- Skipping disabled feature Wayland for Wayland (Wayland client)
-- Skipping disabled feature ZLIB for compression (data compression)
-- Finding required feature OpenSSL for cryptography (encryption,
certificate validation, hashing functions)
-- Found OpenSSL:
C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/libssl.lib;C:/OpenSSL-Win64/lib/libcrypto.lib (found
version "1.1.0k")
-- Skipping optional feature MbedTLS for cryptography (encryption,
certificate validation, hashing functions)
--     Enable feature MbedTLS using "-DWITH_MBEDTLS=ON"

-- Skipping disabled feature OpenSLES for multimedia (OpenSLES audio /
video)
-- Skipping disabled feature OSS for sound (audio input, audio output and
multimedia redirection)
-- Skipping disabled feature ALSA for sound (audio input, audio output and
multimedia redirection)
-- Skipping disabled feature Pulse for sound (audio input, audio output and
multimedia redirection)
-- Skipping disabled feature Cups for printing (printer device redirection)
-- Skipping disabled feature PCSC for smart card (smart card device
redirection)

-- Skipping disabled feature FFmpeg for multimedia (multimedia redirection,
audio and video playback)
-- Skipping optional feature GStreamer_0_10 for multimedia (multimedia
redirection, audio and video playback, gstreamer 0.10 version)
--     Enable feature GStreamer_0_10 using "-DWITH_GSTREAMER_0_10=ON"
-- Skipping disabled feature GStreamer_1_0 for multimedia (multimedia
redirection, audio and video playback)

-- Finding optional feature JPEG for codec (use JPEG library
CMake Error at C:/Program
Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137
(message):  Could NOT find JPEG (missing: JPEG_LIBRARY JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  C:/Program
Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.15/Modules/FindJPEG.cmake:100
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  cmake/FindFeature.cmake:31 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:866 (find_feature)

See also "C:/freerdp/FreeRDP/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "C:/freerdp/FreeRDP/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
c:\freerdp\FreeRDP\build>

I may have to figure out some more dependencies it seems.

On that note, I did read somewhere in your documentation that perhaps I
need to install the "Windows 8.1 SDK". Is that the major dependency missing
to cover all of these?
Thanks again