Hi Armin,

I will locate the libraries to use in VS Express 2012.

You are right, of course, in that I should start simpler with just the
basic compile flags needed to produce the initial executable, but I grabbed
the same flags that I used on my Linux compile which were just fine there
and wanted to see how far off I would be to get a similar compile. My
Ubuntu 18.04 compile gives me the Shadow Server as well as the rdp client
and I wanted to replicate the exact same executables.

I will start simpler and build up to that point to see if I can get it to
work.

BTW, I am impressed with the ideas that you have in your developing and
using the WinPR library as a shim between platforms. Awesome idea.