Hi,

so it seems like the "Activated" event would be perfect to restart sending
input messages to freerdp, and I can wait for it by:
PubSub_SubscribeActivated(context->pubSub, my_callback);

However I don't see what event / callback to use for sensing when to stop
sending the input messages. I'd rather not modify libfreerdp and solve this
in Guacamole, but haven't found a good way. The events I tried were
Terminate, ErrorInfo, GraphicsReset which did not  happen.
ChannelDisconnect does happen, but those channels aren't mandatory so
that's a no go. Also I'm not sure if an event is fast enough to stop
messages anyway - are events real time or come from some queue?

Also PreConnect callback does not happen on redirect, so that doesn't work
either.

regards, krajo