Hi,

I'm trying to compile freerdp on windows with the below command

cmake -GNinja -BD:\Development\Build\FreeRDP -HD:\Development\Code\freerdp
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=D:\Development\Install\freerdp
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DWITH_SERVER=on -DWITH_X11RDP=on

I'm getting the below error

-- Finding required feature OpenSSL for cryptography (encryption,
certificate validation, hashing functions)
CMake Error at
D:/Development/Tools/CMake/share/cmake-3.23/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230
(message):
  Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the
  system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing: OPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARY) (found
  version "1.1.1i")

I compiled OpenSSL successfully just before this command. I also got a
windows distribution for openSSL and added it to the path variable. I added
a SYSTEM variable with name OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR - but no dice.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Anand.

Virus-free.