On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:04:04PM -0400, Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>    I just read the quarterly report for FreeBSD and the items in 7. I was
> wondering if with Freesbie i could help with any testing? I'm not a
> programmer, just an end user but was wanting to help out.

You can subscribe to the freesbie ML
(http://liste.gufi.org/mailman/listinfo/freesbie) (very low traffic): we
will send a message everytime a new ISO image is available for testing.

I move this discussion there. (see Cc:)

Did you get the scripts using cvs? (http://www.freesbie.org/cvs.html)

> I want it to contain all the standard utilities, plus the bacula
> client, and to utilize serial terminal support under the assumption that
> the box i'm booting will be headless. I can make the iso but my packages
> are not included. I was wondering if there was something i had to do?

Before launching the build, run "make pkgselect" and choose the packages
you want to include in the ISO (they have to be installed on your
system).
Good luck =)

Best Regards
--