Hello,

I have a few questions about Tracula. I am very new to DTI, so I hope you can
bare with me.

1.) I have been checking my registration at the prep stage. I am very new to
this so it may be that I am not looking at the right files.

I looked at my eddy current corrected diffusion data (which I believe is in
data.nii.gz in the dmri folder) with the no_dif_brain_mask.nii, and noticed
that the no_dif_brain_mask does not cover very well for some of my subjects.
Should I individually tailor the Fractional Intensity Threshold for BET mask
extraction from low-b images at the prep stage?

2.) In general what files should I be checking at each phase (prep, bedpost,
path)?

3.)How do you generate the whole-brain ROIS to guide the tractography (is the
white matter mask that is generated at the prep phase involved)?

Thanks,

Emily