Hi Emily - Sorry for the confusion. The mask in the bedpostx output
directory is a copy of whichever mask was input to bedpostx. By default,
tracula uses the anatomical mask for this. If that mask doesn't cover the
brain well, I would check for diffusion-to-anatomical miregistration.
Probtrackx will use whichever mask you specify as its input.

a.y