Hi,

I've already completed the form at this site three times:

        http://www.cortechs.net/freesurfer.html

... but when I click on the "I agree" button, nothing happens.  No
reassuring "Succeeded" or "A license key will be mailed to you."  I've
waited a while, but no license key has been emailed.  The first couple
of times, I thought maybe it was because I'd left an entry blank (e.g.,
title).  But I got the same result with all entries filled.

Also, a couple of other things I noticed:

* http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/docs/install.html
        steps 1 & 2 are incomplete, because the HTML version ignores the
text
in brackets, which it treats as markup:

                1) cp -rp

                2) cd

* http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/download.html
        should both the anatomical and functional data sets be linked to
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/data/bert.func.tar.gz?

Donna