Hi Phoebe,

are you using a talairaching procedure? If so, please check that it worked
properly. If it fails, everything after it fails as well. Please also check
your T1 volume by bringing it up in tkmedit. The vast majority of the white
matter should have an intensity of exactly 110. If this is not the case,
then the intensity normalization didn't work properly, possibly because of
a talairach failure, or for some other reason. The segmentation itself
usually works pretty well, so I suspect that it is one of the previous
steps that is causing you problems.

cheers,
Bruce

Bruce Fischl                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mass. General Hosp. NMR Center.    tel:(617)-726-4897
Rm. 2328, Building 149, 13th Street fax:(617)-726-7422
Charlestown, MA 02129   USA