Hello,

When we try to strip the skull on a primate brain, it fails with the
following message:

<lots of stuff deleted>
**********WATERSHED*********
preflooding height equal to 25 percent
Sorting...
       first estimation of the COG coord: x=129 y=91 z=127 r=73
       first estimation of the main basin volume: 1647886 voxels
Error
intensity too high...probable pbm

Command Finished

In the manual is says to try setting seed points using TKmedit.
However, when we try to open TKmedit we get:

/home/opt2/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tkmedit bonobo.jill orig   -csurf
/home/opt2/freesurfer_alpha/bin/Linux/tkmedit: error while loading shared
libraries: libppm.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Command Finished

Clearly we are missing something.  The operating system was recently
upgraded.  Is it possible something was left out?  Any suggestions what
we might try?

-Tom

P. Thomas Schoenemann
Assistant Professor